www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer ott 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: remains unlikely to retur
MessaggioInviato: gio set 20, 2018 7:40 am 
Non connesso

TORONTO -- Veteran forward Joffrey Lupul didnt practise with the Maple Leafs on Thursday due to a lower-body injury and his status is in doubt for Torontos home game against the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night. Lupul tweaked the injury in Tuesdays victory over the Colorado Avalanche, according to coach Randy Carlyle. After skating by himself Thursday morning, the 31-year-old winger left the ice before the full team workout. We are having an assessment done, Carlyle said. We felt it wasnt something that was too serious ... and that was the plan, to have him skate by himself and then not join our group for todays practice. Were trying to set our sights on tomorrow. Lupul, who missed time last season with foot and groin injuries, did not speak to reporters. With Lupul unable to practise, Brandon Kozun moved up to the second line alongside Daniel Winnik and Nazem Kadri. That trio could remain together Friday, with Kozun bringing his speed to go along with Winniks edginess and Kadris playmaking ability. I think its all about being versatile, Kozun said. Thats something that I want to bring to the team. I think thats something that helps me in my game that Im able to play with all different kinds of players and play certain styles. However, the Leafs are weaker without Lupul, who has two goals and an assist through four games. He had the tying goal in the third period against the Avalanche. (Hes) a bona fide goal scorer, Winnik said. You saw it the other night and youve seen it throughout his career. He scores goals and timely goals. When you miss a guy like that out of the lineup, other guys (have) got to step up and score. The top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel is the engine that makes Torontos offence churn. But Carlyle has stressed the desire for three offensive lines, and Lupul, Kadri and Winnik have been a part of that since being put together Sunday in New York. Im good on the forecheck and get in on pucks, Winnik said. Me doing that creates offensive-zone time for them. Theyre both really creative with the puck and highly-skilled guys. I really just work as hard as I can for them to get loose pucks. Winniks job wont change if Lupul cant play. Kozuns doesnt, either, even though hed likely get some more ice time with the more prominent role. I just show up to the rink and try to work my hardest, and whoever I play with Ill do my best, Kozun said. Im not going to say Im going to play better with these guys or those guys. Im just trying to become a better player and thats the only thing I can do. The Maple Leafs host the Red Wings at the Air Canada Centre on Friday and travel to Joe Louis Arena for the back end of their home-and-home series on Saturday. Defenceman Jake Gardiner said after practice he couldnt say whether he would return to the lineup against the Red Wings. Gardiner has been a healthly scratch in each of the Leafs last two games, but did see time with the second power play unit in Thursdays practice. Goaltender Jonathan Bernier was the first netminder off the ice in practice, suggesting he could draw the Friday night home start against the Red Wings, while Reimer would play Saturday night in Detroit. Forward David Booth was out of a walking boot on Thursday and spent some time in the teams rapid shot machine during practice. Booth remains unlikely to return until early November with a foot injury. Practice Lines Forwards van Riemsdyk-Bozak-Kessel Winnik-Kadri-Kozun* Komarov-Santorelli-Clarkson Panik-Holland-Ashton/Frattin Defence Phaneuf-Franson Percy-Polak Rielly-Robidas Gardiner Goaltender Reimer/Bernier Injured: Booth, Lupul Dale Murphy Jersey . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep. Freddie Freeman Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves ... ds-Jersey/. -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Dansby Swanson Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Hank Aaron Jersey . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays eye a sixth straight win on Thursday when they open a four-game series with the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park. Toronto won for the eighth time in nine games on Wednesday, as Dioner Navarro had three RBI singles and the Blue Jays wrapped up a three-game sweep at Fenway Park with a 6-1 win over the Boston Red Sox. Juan Francisco knocked in two runs for the Blue Jays, who are just 2 1/2 games back of the Baltimore Orioles in the American League East. Mark Buehrle (11-7) bounced back from a bad outing against the New York Yankees in the Bronx last week to break a nine-start winless streak. Buehrle, 0-6 since a win over Kansas City on June 1, gave up just one run on six hits and a walk in 6 2/3 innings. Hoping to keep the Jays rolling on Thursday will be righty Drew Hutchison, who is 7-9 with a 4.44 ERA. Hutchison snapped a three-start losing streak on Saturday in New York, as he allowed two runs and five hits in 6 2/3 innings. "Things that have happened previously, theres nothing you can do about them once they happen," Hutchison said. "Its a fresh game, go out there and do everything you can do to give your team a chance to win." Houston, meanwhile, had inteended to throw righty Jarred Cosart in the opener, but he was dealt to Miami earlier in the day as part of a six-player deal at the non-waiver trade deadline.dddddddddddd So instead it will be righty Jake Buchanan, who is 1-1 this season with a 5.56 ERA. Buchanan has pitched primarily out of the bullpen this season, but did start a game against Tampa Bay back on June 21. However, he surrendered five runs in 4 1/3 innings of that one. Houston picked up a series win against Oakland on Wednesday, as Robbie Grossmans two-run homer capped the six-run first inning that propelled the Astros to an 8-1 win. Houston starter Dallas Keuchel (10-7) was superb en route to his AL-leading fourth complete game of the season. The left-hander yielded just a run on four hits over nine dominant innings and earned his first career win against Oakland in five starts. Keuchel said he was lucky to get early swings from the As batters. He threw 111 pitches, including 70 strikes. "I looked up and it was the eighth inning," Keuchel said. Jon Singleton also homered for the Astros and Jose Altuve extended his hitting streak to 12 games with a single in the sixth. Toronto took two of three from the Astros earlier in the year. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]