www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer ott 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: sdyk back to his natural left wing posit
MessaggioInviato: ven set 21, 2018 9:15 am 
Non connesso

Glasgow head coach Gregor Townsend says losing to Connacht was the best thing that could have happened to Warriors Guinness PRO12 defence. Their 14-7 defeat to Connacht two weeks ago meant they would have to travel to Galway again for the semi-finals.The reigning champions are back at the Sportsground on Saturday where history is against them - no away team has ever won a semi-final in the competition. However, despite being forced to do it the hard way, Townsend claims coming out of the teams last meeting second best has proved to be a blessing in disguise. Glasgow Warriors players lift last seasons PRO 12 trophy He said: It was the best thing that could have happened to us.You learn more from defeat. You do get confidence from victories but you find out how to be better after a loss. Things get put through the magnifying glass.Weve had two weeks preparation to put things right. It would have been better for the club and our supporters to have been at home but having that defeat has really sharpened our focus ahead of this weekend. Our preparation has been better than normal because the team we just lost to and who we want to put a few things right against is who we play in the next game.We will learn from where we could be better and try to get our strengths out.But whether you are home or away, these games are always going to be tough. We lost away to Leinster three years ago by just two points. Glasgow head coach Gregor Townsend says his side wants to put things right We won two years ago at home to Munster by a point and then against Ulster last year by a point. So they are always tight. Whoever takes their opportunities will win.A sell-out 9,500 crowd is expected to pack into Connachts home arena but while the vast majority will be supporting Pat Lams side, Townsend hopes his teams vast reserves of experience will give Glasgow the upper hand. Gregor Townsend says defeat was best thing for Glasgow The Scotstoun side have reached the play-offs for the last five years straight but this is Connachts debut appearance in the semis.Townsend said: That experience might help us. It might not given Connacht beat us last time and are at home, so they will be pretty confident. Matt Healy celebrates Connachts win over Glasgow Its a new experience for them and Im sure it will be a fantastic atmosphere at the Sportsground. Its great for Connacht and their supporters that they are getting to host a semi-final.But we want to put them under pressure and see if they will make mistakes. Whether that is because they have not played in a semi-final before or because they are playing a very good Glasgow team doesnt matter so long as we get the right outcome and Glasgow win the game.Connacht: 15 Tiernan OHalloran, 14 Niyi Adeolokun, 13 Robbie Henshaw, 12 Bundee Aki, 11 Matt Healy, 10 AJ MacGinty, 9 Kieran Marmion, 1 Ronan Loughney, 2 Tom McCartney, 3 Finlay Bealham, 4 Ultan Dillane, 5 Aly Muldowney, 6 Eoin McKeon, 7 Jake Heenan. 8 John Muldoon (c).Replacements: 16 Dave Heffernan, 17 JP Cooney, 18 Rodney Ah You, 19 Andrew Browne, 20 Sean OBrien, 21 John Cooney, 22 Shane OLeary, 23 Peter Robb.Glasgow Warriors: 15 Stuart Hogg, 14 Tommy Seymour, 13 Mark Bennett, 12 Peter Horne, 11 Sean Lamont, 10 Finn Russell, 9 Henry Pyrgos, 1 Gordon Reid, 2 Fraser Brown, 3 Zander Fagerson, 4 Leone Nakarawa, 5 Jonny Gray (c), 6 Ryan Wilson, 7 Simone Favaro, 8 Josh Strauss.Replacements: 16 Pat MacArthur, 17 Ryan Grant, 18 Darcy Rae, 19 Tim Swinson, 20 Adam Ashe, 21 Grayson Hart, 22 Duncan Weir, 23 Taqele Naiyaravoro.Watch Connacht v Glasgow live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 6.00pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Brandon Linder Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Barry Church Jersey . In his first game with Boston University, the 17-year-old Eichel picked up five assists as his Boston University Terriers thumped St. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jagua ... ft-Jersey/. -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Abry Jones Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Myles Jack Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks.TORONTO -- An early-morning trade by the Toronto Maple Leafs paid off immediately Saturday night as the acquisition of centre Peter Holland moved James van Riemsdyk back to his natural left wing position. Van Riemsdyk scored twice and Nikolai Kulemin picked up the game-winner as Toronto snapped a three-game losing skid with a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres. The Maple Leafs (12-7-1) placed the newly acquired Holland on its top line between Phil Kessel and van Riemsdyk. Van Riemsdyk, who has spent his entire career on the wing, looked comfortable back on the left side, scoring his eighth and ninth goals of the season in the first period. The 24-year-old had been pointless in his previous five games, four of those at centre. "Im probably a little more comfortable playing there," van Riemsdyk said. "It allows me to do some different things. Being in front of the net a lot more often, thats a big part of my game obviously." At 5:45, van Riemsdyk re-directed a Cody Franson point shot to open the scoring. Then at 13:35, on a power play, van Riemsdyk re-directed another Franson shot to give Toronto a 2-0 lead. "We work on that quite a bit in practice, tipping the pucks and shooting pucks to the net," van Riemsdyk said. "We have a little bit of that chemistry where I know where the puck is going to go. Thats all you ask for as a forward is for the puck to get to the net and I just got to tip it and hopefully it goes in." Kulemin made it 3-0 at 11:49 of the second period on just his third shot on goal of the season. Mason Raymond had the other goal for the Leafs. James Reimer made 33 saves to move to 5-2-0 on the season. Jonas Enroth made 18 saves for first-career loss against the Leafs. Jamie McBain got Buffalo (5-16-1) on the board 2:15 into the third with a slap shot, which beat Reimer glove-side for his second of the season. With the Sabres trailing 3-1 in the third, tempers boiled over following a collision between John Scott and Dion Phaneuf. During the next stoppage in play, Phaneuf crosschecked Cody McCormick as the two exchanged words. Torontos Colton Orr immediately stepped in and earned himself a 10-minute misconduct. "I kind off fell a little bit," said Phaneuf, explaining the situation.dddddddddddd "I obviously ran into (Scott), hes a big man. I was just going over to kind of talk to him a little bit and obviously McCormick came in, thats part of the game." Scott and Frazer McLaren each received 14 minutes in penalties on the play, ending their respective nights early after taking misconducts. A total of 30 minutes in penalties were handed out during the altercations. Tyler Ennis got the Sabres to within one when he one-timed a Matt Moulson feed for his third of the season past Reimer at 6:11. "We got off to a little bit of a slow start but I was more impressed with the game tonight than I was with last night," said Sabres coach, Ted Nolan. "I thought the majority of the play was in their zone the whole third period and the last part of the second period. We have some corrections we have to make and Im looking forward to doing that." Mark Fraser left the game in the first period after playing five shifts and 3:54. Post-game Randy Carlyle said Fraser suffered a lower-body injury. The Leafs defenceman has already missed 13 games this season with a knee injury. Earlier in the day, Toronto acquired Holland and Brad Staubitz from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for defenceman Jesse Blacker and a conditional third-round draft pick. Staubitz was sent to the AHLs Toronto Marlies. Holland, a native of Caledon, Ontario, said he found out about the trade this morning then caught a flight from Boston arriving in Toronto at 3 p.m. local time. "Dave Nonis gave me a call, said they were excited to have me," Holland said. "Its obviously really exciting to be playing with JVR and Phil. Two pretty special players. So to step in to the line-up and play with those guys is pretty fun. I thought we created some chances." Notes: Toronto assigned centre Troy Bodie to the Marlies. Leafs centre Nazem Kadri served the second game of his three game suspension for his hit to the head of Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom and is eligible to return to Torontos line up Nov. 21. Maple Leafs defenceman Morgan Rielly was a healthy scratch for the fifth time this season. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]