www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è dom dic 16, 2018 9:07 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: t for McGloin if plays break down.
MessaggioInviato: mer set 19, 2018 9:14 am 
Non connesso

Manager Remi Garde has left Aston Villa by mutual consent after four months in charge. With the club currently 12 points from safety at the bottom of the Premier League table, the Frenchman becomes the second Villa boss to lose his job this season, after replacing Tim Sherwood in late October.However, Garde has been unable to turn around their fortunes winning just two league games since taking charge on November 3. Aston Villa are bottom of the Premier League with seven games left to play A statement on the Villa website read: Manager Remi Garde has today left Aston Villa Football Club by mutual consent.The club would like to place on record its sincere thanks to Remi for all his efforts during a difficult period and wish him well in the future.Eric Black will take over as acting manager until the club appoints a new manager. There will be no further comment from the club at this stage. A look back at Remi Gardes short stay as Aston Villa manager, in numbers. Garde had originally signed a three-and-a-half year contract but leaves Villa Park following a run of six straight defeats. Villa have won just three of 31 league matches all season, with seven left to play.Speaking on Sky Sports News HQ, former England under-21 manager Peter Taylor said: The timing is strange. I think the players have underachieved. Villa fans have expressed their dissatisfaction with owner Randy Lerner throughout the season You look at their team sheet and they should be doing a lot better than what they are doing. In that respect the players have not done themselves credit.Unfortunately, when that happens its the manager who has to go. It hasnt looked to me as though he has enjoyed it, nobody enjoys getting beaten every week.I feel for him in that respect. They are so far down now I really cant understand the timing of the change. Gardes woeful record We examine Remi Gardes dismal Premier League record And ex-Crystal Palace forward Clinton Morrison added: Its probably the wrong time to sack him. I dont think he should have been appointed in the first place.They were in a relegation fight and hes not got a lot of experience with that. I think they should have got a manager with a bit more experience.It was always only going to be a matter of time before he left the club and I think they should have waited until the end of the season. Sky Bets Aston Villa boss betting Check out the odds on the next Aston Villa manager Also See: Gardes woeful record The relegation run-in Relegation predictions Do late sackings work? M. J. Stewart Jersey . The 30-year-old Kottaras served as Kansas Citys backup catcher last season after being claimed off waivers from Oakland in January. Authentic Buccaneers Jerseys .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. http://www.cheaptampabaybuccaneersjerse ... ea-jersey/. As TSN reported Thursday, the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport is under intense pressure from the federal government to focus drug testing on athletes who compete in international events representing Canada. Since funding for the tests has been frozen and the cost of testing can eclipse $1,000 per test, university athletes in a number of sports are being tested less often. Buccaneers Jerseys Sale . PAUL, Minn. Jack Cichy Jersey . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions.ALAMEDA, Calif. -- One of the byproducts of quarterback Matt McGloins rise to the top of Oaklands depth chart last week was the production of rookie tight end Mychal Rivera. One of the teams four picks in the sixth round of this years draft, Rivera had gone mostly unnoticed through the Raiders first nine games before catching a season-high five passes, including a go-ahead 26-yard touchdown, in a 28-23 win over the Houston Texans. Rivera called it his moment of arrival in the NFL, though the 6-foot-3, 245-pound former Tennessee star is quick to acknowledge hes still in the infancy of his development. "You always want to make plays, thats what you come into the game to do," Rivera said Friday. "But you also have to realize those plays come in many ways. Those plays can come in a backside block, a touchdown pass. Those plays can also be just helping out the guy next to you and doing what you need to do. Thats what a real playmaker needs to do." Until last week, the Raiders hadnt gotten many plays at all out of their tight ends. A combination of things has played into it. Oaklands offensive line has been battered all season and has needed the extra blocking support from the tight ends. Oakland has also used three different starting quarterbacks this year. At his current pace, Rivera will finish with just 37 receptions -- fewer than half the total made in 2012 by then-Raiders tight end Brandon Myers. "I think Mychal Riveras done a nice job," Oakland coach Dennis Allen said. "He understands the passing game. Obviously, hes a rookie so he still makes mistake but every week Ive seen him continue to get better, so Im pleased with where hes at." Still, the drop-off in tight end production is a huge departure from what Oakland is used to getting from that position. Since 2006, tight ends have led the Raiders in receptions four times, including Myerrs who caught 79 passes last season before signing with the New York Giants as a free agent in the off-season.dddddddddddd When Myers left, it created a void Oakland tried to fill by drafting Rivera and signing veteran Jeron Mastrud. Mastrud has started seven games this season but has been used primarily as a blocker while Rivera has caught 23 of the 32 passes thrown his way this season. "I just want to build every week," said Rivera, who has two touchdowns receptions. "Last game I had five catches. Im going to try to get seven catches this game. You always want to build on what you did last week, and I know I can do better than what I did last week. And next week Im going to be saying the same thing." Rivera might be needed a little bit more this week. Oakland will be without leading wide receiver Denarius Moore, who sat out his third straight practice with a shoulder injury. That leaves the Raiders with just one receiver who has caught more than 10 passes -- Rod Streater, who has 35 receptions. Without a full complement of receivers, facing a Tennessee team that is 10th in pass defence could be more of a challenge for McGloin. Thats where the tight ends may come into play, as a safety outlet for McGloin if plays break down. "Really it all depends on the scheme, the play call, who were playing," Rivera said. "Just like with anything, if coach wants to be pass heavy (with) a lot of routes, wed be able to do that. Whatever the scheme is I go with and do the best that I can." Notes: Quarterback Terrelle Pryor (knee) remains limited and is questionable. ... Injured running back Darren McFadden, defensive end Jason Hunter and safety Tyvon Branch have all been declared out. ... WR Andre Holmes, who missed the first four games of the season serving an NFL suspension for PEDs, will start in Moores absence. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]