www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer ott 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: rdiola has a tough job ahead at Manchester Cit
MessaggioInviato: mer set 19, 2018 10:11 am 
Non connesso

CORK, Ireland -- Graeme McDowell birdied four of his closing eight holes to join two-time runner-up Robert Rock in the lead early on day two of the Irish Open on Friday. Both players shot 5-under-par 66 to move to 8 under for the tournament in superb scoring conditions at the Fota Island course. McDowell, looking to win the Irish Open for the first time, birdied three holes in succession from his 11th, and birdied his 15th. It was his lowest 36-hole tally on European Tour in 15 months, since he was 11 under en route to a tie for third in last years Cadillac Championship at Doral. "My game still requires some work but I feel like as I play my way into the summer, I feel my golf swing, my short game, and my putting is starting to get stronger," he said. "So I am a feel player and Im a guy that needs to spend time on the golf course with a card in his pocket to see where hes at. "And coming off last weeks U.S. Open, pressure and expectations are not as high this week, and I feel very comfortable." Rock was also feeling at home. Five years ago in Baltray, Rock lost to then-rookie Shane Lowry in a playoff. Rocks only consolation was Lowrys amateur status meant he had to forfeit the 500,000 euros first prize cheque. A year ago, Rock was joint runner-up in Dublin to fellow Englishman Paul Casey. "It is more to do with the time of year (for me), as I played well at the start of the year but then struggled, and your confidence takes a bit of a bashing. But then you work hard and I seem to start to play well again and it all turns around," he said. Italys Marco Crespi (67) and Englands Matthew Nixon (65) shared third place in the clubhouse on 7 under. Overnight leader Mikko Ilonen of Finland, who set a course record with his opening 64, teed off in the afternoon. Forrest Lamp Jersey . Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angels for catcher Matt Scioscia. Trevor Williams Jersey . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Ch ... ft-Jersey/. Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Philip Rivers Jersey . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. Tyrell Williams Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.Swansea defender Federico Fernandez says the recommendation of his Argentina team-mate Lionel Messi will count for nothing when Pep Guardiola takes over at Manchester City. Fernandez comes up against City on the final day of the Premier League season, live on Sky Sports, aiming to put a real dampener on Guardiolas arrival in Manchester this summer.City need a point at the Liberty Stadium to secure fourth spot and the Champions League place that comes with it, with defeat in Manuel Pellegrinis farewell fixture leaving them at risk of being usurped by Manchester United. Whatever happens on Sunday, though, Fernandez feels Guardiola has accepted the toughest challenge of a career which has so far only known success at Barcelona and Bayern Munich. Pep Guardiola is doused in beer by David Alaba as Bayern celebrate their title success All the players I know who have worked with him have always said what a good coach he is, said Fernandez.He has been successful wherever he has been, and Lionel spoke highly of what he did in Barcelona.But the Premier League is different. This is a more competitive league, a tougher competition. Eachh team is capable of beating the others every week as we have seen this season.ddddddddddddManchester City have top players but you only have to look at Chelsea this year to see how tough it is. They have top players and were champions, but this year they are only just around the top 10.So I think Guardiola has a tough job ahead at Manchester City.Swansea are without key players on Sunday who are rested ahead of Euro 2016 next month, including skipper Ashley Williams and joint-top scorer Gylfi Sigurdsson. Francesco Guidolin can now show just how good he is, says Fernandez But they have won six of their last 10 games, and manager Francesco Guidolin signed a new two-year contract in midweek.He came in when the situation was not good and very stressful, and I am happy for him and his staff, Fernandez said about Guidolin.He now gets a clean slate and a different chance to show how good he is. Also See: Sky Live: Swansea v Man City New deal for Guidolin Ki off on military service Jeffs Super 6 advice Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]