www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer nov 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: in the second set, and Sharapova started hitt
MessaggioInviato: ven ott 19, 2018 8:58 am 
Non connesso

MADRID, Spain -- Maria Sharapova bounced back from a poor start to defeat Simona Halep 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday and win the Madrid Open title. Sharapova, who lost to Serena Williams in last years final, crumbled in the opening set when she held her serve just once. But Haleps serve dipped in the second set, and Sharapova started hitting pinpoint ground strokes that kept the Romanian running. The ninth-ranked Russian converted both her break points in the set to even the match. Sharapova then pulled away in the deciding set with an early break to follow up her triumph in Stuttgart with a maiden title in Madrid. Since the 2011 French Open, Sharapova has a 47-3 record on clay -- with all three defeats coming to Williams. The top-ranked American was the two-time defending champion in Madrid but withdrew with a leg injury on Friday. "I dont know how I pulled it off," Sharapova said after winning her 32nd career title. "I came close last year, and I didnt have a great first set today, but I knew it wasnt over until the last point was played." Sharapova looked dejected midway through the first set as she hit four double-faults, but she seemed to regain her focus at the start of the second. As Sharapova celebrated the win, Halep slumped in her chair dejectedly despite having reached her first Masters final. Later, top-ranked Rafael Nadal looks to become the first player to defend his title when the three-time champion faces Japans Kei Nishikori in the mens final. Greg Olsen Jersey . Diego Costa headed in Gabis corner seven minutes from time to secure victory ahead of the return match in Madrid on March 11. "We know that at Madrid it will be another game, which will also be important and very difficult," Milan coach Clarence Seedorf said. Julius Peppers Jersey . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyssale.com ... ersey-sale. - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B. Damiere Byrd Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Online . Signs of a turnaround have emerged in this series at Minnesota. Brian Roberts had three doubles and a triple for the first four-extra-base-hit game of his 14-year career, and the Yankees used their bullpen to preserve a 6-5 win over the Twins on Friday.OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacioon and replaced him at first base.dddddddddddd Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]