www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è lun dic 17, 2018 1:24 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Miami adidas superstar sale
MessaggioInviato: mer nov 14, 2018 5:29 am 
Non connesso

Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia reacts during the men's singles semifinal match against Lin Dan of China at the Badminton Asia Championships 2017 in Wuhan Goedkope Heren Dames Nike Air Max 2017 Zwart , capital of central China's Hubei Province, on April 29, 2017. Lin Dan won 2-0. (XinhuaXiao Yijiu)?

WUHAN Heren Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Zwart Zilver Goedkoop , April 29 (Xinhua) -- Home favorite Lin Dan got past Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei rather comfortably with straight sets victory at the Badminton Asia Championships here on Saturday.

Lee beat Lin at the same stage in last year's event on his way to the title, but Lin has his tail up as he beat the Malaysian in their last clash at the Malaysia Open finals earlier this month.

Within 20 days, the most popular shuttlers in the world met each other again at the Badminton Asia Championships.

Lin had a surprisingly easy result over his old rivalry. He set up an early 12-6 lead in the opening set and then clinch it 21-13. Defending champion Lee continued to make mistakes in the second set Korting Heren Nike Air Max 2017 KPU Zwart Wit , gifting Lin a 13-8 lead.

Fans in Wuhan Sports Center Stadium cheered for both of the shuttlers, but Lee still could not find back his rhythm, while Lin finished the 52-minute match by winning the second set 21-15.

"I think Lin was faster and in top form in today's match nike air max 95 dames goedkoop , while I was extremely passive," said Lee. "I cannot catch up with his rhythm and some of my hits are not so comfortab."

Lin said he made full preparations before this match. "No matter it is Olympics, World Championships or Grand Prix nike air max 95 heren goedkoop , as long as it is against Lee, I will spare no effort."

"I'm so proud that the match between Lee and me can always attract numerous attentions from fans and media around the world. We are now 34 and 35 years old, but we can still remain in the top level of men's singles. I think that needs more efforts from us."

Talking about the Tokyo Olympics nike air max 95 zwart goedkoop , Lin thought it was too far away. "Currently the most important thing for me is to make a whole year or half year competition schedule. To avoid illness is also important."

Lin will take on teammate Chen Long in Sunday's final after the Rio Olympic champion eased past another Chinese shuttler Shi Yuqi 21-19, 21-15 in the semifinals.

In women's singles, Tai Tzu Ying had little trouble against Jang Mi Lee of South Korea 21-8 nike air max 95 goedkoop , 21-16. The top seed from Chinese Taipei will face Japan's Akane Yamaguchi in the final after the second seed held firm in a tense finish to prevail over China's He Bingjiao 21-15, 21-19.

China was dominant in men's doubles with Li JunhuiLiu Yuchen and Huang KaixiangWang Yilyu entered the final and pre-booked the gold and silver medals for the host.

In women's doubles, top seed Misaki MatsutomoAyaka Takahashi from Japan made a compelling statement beating Chang Ye NaLee So Hee of South Korea 21-14 nike air max 2017 heren goedkoop , 21-10. Another semifinals was won by Hye Rin KimYoo Hae Won of South Korea, who defeated Huang DongpingLi Yinhui of China 21-13, 21-17.

The mixed doubles final will see China's Lu KaiHuang Yaqiong against Thailand's Dechapol PuavaranukrohSapsiree Taerattanachai as these two pairs took the semifinals with straight sets.

Models present creations at Vietnam Int'l Fashion Week

South Koreans nike air max 2017 dames goedkoop , religious figures protest against THAAD in Seoul

Aerial views of overpasses in north China's Tianjin

Night view of downtown Hangzhou in east China's Zhejiang

British police arrest man carrying knives after incident in Whitehall

China launches second aircraft carrier

Jiaolong to conduct 1st South China Sea dive this year

Beautiful scenery of south China's Sansha City

WASHINGTON, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- Locating people living in poverty, such as through door-to-door surveys, sometimes is difficult and even dangerous on the African continent, and scientists are now turning to satellite images.

In a study published Thursday in the U.S. journal Science, researchers from the Stanford University used machine learning -- the science of designing computer algorithms that learn from data -- to extract information about poverty from high-resolution satellite imagery.

They found the newly developed approach was able to "make fairly accurate predictions" of impoverished areas across five African countries: Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, and Rwanda.

"Our method, which requires only publicly available data, could transform efforts to track and target poverty in developing countries," they said in their paper.

According to World Bank data from 2000 to 2010, 39 out of 59 African countries conducted less than two surveys, from which nationally representative poverty measures could be constructed.

Overall, surveys are costly, infrequent, and cannot always reach countries or regions within countries, for instance, due to armed conflict.

Recent studies showed that satellite data capturing nightlights can be used to predict wealth in a given area.

However, nightlight data alone is not effective at differentiating between regions at the bottom end of the income distribution, where satellite images appear uniformly dark.

To circumvent this problem, the new study turned its attention to daylight imagery, which offers higher resolution and can capture features such as paved roads and metal roofs, markers that can help distinguish poor and ultra-poor regions.

The researchers then developed a sophisticated learning algorithm that categorizes these features and found that this method did a surprisingly good job predicting the distribution of poverty.

Compared with nightlight models, the new model was 81 percent more accurate in predicting poverty in regions under the poverty line, and 99 percent more accurate in areas that are two times below the poverty line.

"We demonstrate an accurate, inexpensive, and scalable method for estimating consumption expenditure and asset wealth from high-resolution satellite imagery," the study co. Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey Authentic Josh Allen Jersey Authentic J.J. Watt Jersey Authentic James Conner Jersey Authentic Derek Carr Jersey Dak Prescott Womens Jersey Christian McCaffrey Womens Jersey Carson Wentz Womens Jersey Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey Baker Mayfield Kids Jersey

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]