www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mar nov 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Investors appear optimistic mmogo
MessaggioInviato: mar ago 14, 2018 11:20 am 
Non connesso

Investors appear optimistic. A basket of console videogame stocks tracked by fortnite items Stifel recently traded approximately 26 times forward 12-month EPS quote, representing a 50% premium to the S&P 500.

"Videogame publishers are definitely facing near-term contest from Fortnite," BTIG's Brandon Ross wrote in late April. " However, Fortnite's victory reminds us of, and even epitomizes the huge opportunities for publishers brought by connectivity, particularly since they continue to transition to the games as a service (GaaS) model. And, the learnings from Fortnite's victory may actually help the significant publishers at the GaaS transition and also to unlock new expansion opportunities."

50 vs 50 has always been one of my favourite game modes, and Epic's second iteration made some significant changes: each team has their own Battle Bus, and the final circle is visible on the map to the start. It makes for a single mad rush to a large-scale melee in the center, and while the games finish in blowouts a little more frequently than I'd like, they are always a welcome break from the familiar rhythms of regular play. If you want to play with 50 vs. 50, just select it from the manners menu.

Longtime Fortnite players -- or really just anyone who's been with the match a couple of weeks now -- will probably see a large change for the game as a whole with this inclusion. I guessed it could happen when Epic altered the "modes" menu to what it seems like today, but this marks the first time that we've got two restricted time modes running simultaneously. Thanos is from the combination, and wikipedia at this point, it's somewhat unclear how long he'll stick around.

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]