www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer dic 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: id for us, but at the same time we
MessaggioInviato: ven set 14, 2018 3:31 am 
Non connesso

The Winnipeg Jets host the Toronto Maple Leafs for the first and only time this regular season tonight at MTS Centre. Game day coverage is already underway on TSN 1290 Radio. Dennis Beyak, Shane Hnidy and I will have the play-by-play at 6pm ct. The (23-24-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 51 points and trail both Minnesota and Vancouver by 10 points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Ondrej Pavelec (15-20-4, 2.94, .903) will start in goal. In his last five starts, Pavelecs record is 4-1 with a 1.60 goals against average and .942 save percentage. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-FrolikKane-Scheifele-WheelerSetoguchi-Jokinen-ByfuglienThorburn-Wright-Peluso Enstrom-BogosianTrouba-StuartPardy-Ellerby Mark Scheifele leads all NHL rookies with 19 assists. Dustin Byfuglien has 14 points (five goals and nine assists) in his last 16 games. Winnipeg is 0-for-10 on the power play in its last three games. Tonight is the final game of a four-game road trip for Toronto, who is coming off a 7-1 loss in Dallas. Thursdays loss to the Stars ended a six-game winning streak for the Leafs which started January 12 against New Jersey. The (27-21-5) Maple Leafs are fourth in the Atlantic Division with 59 points. Third-place Montreal also has 59 points, but have two games in hand on Toronto. James Reimer (10-6-1, 3.13, .915) will start in goal. Maple Leafs Projected Lines: van Riemsdyk-Bozak-KesselKulemin-Kadri-LupulRaymond-Holland-BodieAshton-McClement-Orr Gunnarsson-PhaneufGleason-FransonGardiner-Rielly Five players (Ashton, Orr, McLaren, Reimer and Bodie) were born in Manitoba. Toronto has the fourth-ranked power play in the NHL entering tonights game at 22.5 per cent. Following tonights game, the Jets travel to Chicago and play the Blackhawks tomorrow night at 6pm ct (TSN 1290, TSN Jets). Cheap Lions Store .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira. Womens Lions Jerseys .Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday. http://www.cheaplionsjerseys.net/. After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. Cyber Monday Lions Jerseys . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour. Authentic Lions Jerseys . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area.CALGARY - The Calgary Flames have reverted to the two-goalie tandem of Jonas Hiller and Karri Ramo after Joni Ortios short, but successful stint with the NHL team.The Flames remain in position to end a five-year playoff following a goaltending philosophy of he who wins is the starter until he loses.Head coach Bob Hartley gave Hiller the nod for Tuesdays home game against Buffalo, but its a short trip to backup status in CalgaryHillers six goals against in a Jan. 9 loss to the Florida Panthers combined with a Ramo injury opened the door for Ortio. He arrived from the AHLs Adirondack Flames to hold Calgary in the playoff hunt on a five-game road trip prior to the all-star break.The 23-year-old Finn showed poise, giving up a combined five goals in four wins over division rivals, including a shutout of Vancouver and overtime victories in Los Angeles and San Jose. But Ortio was then pulled in a 6-3 loss to Anaheim with Hiller giving up just one goal in the back half of the game.Calgary entered the all-star break alone in the eighth and final playoff berth in the Western Conference with a record of 25-19-3. Ramos activation from the injured list hastened Ortios return to the AHL.But Ortios performance prompts questions about what the Flames goaltending situation means heading towards the NHLs trade deadline March 2.Well see. Every game has been a Game 7 for quite awhile so were not going to change our approach, head coach Bob Hartley said. Goaltending is such a big part of winning games. Whoever wants to run with the ball, well give it to them.Right now we have two goallies were very comfortable (with).dddddddddddd We appreciate what Joni did for us, but at the same time we felt Joni had to keep playing. Jonas and Karri will carry the load for us.Calgary signed Hiller to a two-year contract worth $4.5 million annually last summer after his six seasons in Anaheim. The Swiss netminder won nine of his first 14 starts for Calgary and then lost 10 of his next 14. I was kind of longing for a chance to get back and definitely happy with the way I played the second half in Anaheim, Hiller said. Its a good thing to build on, but I think Ive got to be ready again every game we play. If we want to have a chance, I have to play at my best.Hiller had a goals-against average of 2.47 and a save percentage of .911 at the all-star break.Ramos last start was Jan. 7 when he was injured in a collision with teammate Raphael Diaz during a game in Detroit. The Finn earned four straight starts earlier this season. Ramos record was 8-5-1 with a GAA of 2.67 and a save percentage of .904 at the all-star break.In contrast to NHL teams who want to protect their starting goaltenders ego, Calgarys motto of always earned, never given applies to Flames goalies.Ramo says Hartley communicates his confidence in both goalies during bi-weekly meetings between the head coach and netminders.Were in a great situation battling for a playoff spot. Everything is still possible, so he just keeps telling (us) keep working hard. Theres chances, Ramo said.Its been long time since I had a full game, so Im excited to get back. I dont know when its going to be. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: id for us, but at the same time we
MessaggioInviato: mar ott 02, 2018 7:23 pm 
Non connesso

nice post g :lol: :lol:

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]