www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer nov 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: ournament def
MessaggioInviato: gio nov 08, 2018 10:05 am 
Non connesso

HONG KONG -- Canada moved up two places to seventh in the IRB Sevens World Series standings after finishing tied for seventh Sunday at the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens. New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Canada finished runner-up to England in Pool C with a 2-1-0 record to reach the quarter-finals of the elite Cup competition for the fourth event in a row. And it led Australia twice in Sundays quarter-final -- 5-0 and 12-7 on tries by Harry Jones and Ciaran Hearn -- before giving up a converted try in the final minute. Canada then lost 31-14 to Wales in the consolation Plate semifinal. Wales led 19-0 before Canada got on the board. Jones and Sean Duke scored tries for Canada. The Canadians were without captain Nathan Hirayama, ruled out by injury. Canada finished 12th in last years series standings. In Sundays final, first-half tries from Ben Lam and Tim Mikkelson gave New Zealand a 12-0 lead but England hit back just before the break when Tom Powell burst through to touch down from a quickly taken tap penalty to reduce the deficit to just five points. But evergreen captain DJ Forbes, who had a huge impact on the final day with his bustling play at the breakdown, quickly put New Zealand back in command, stretching the lead after receiving a huge cut-out pass from Sherwin Stowers to score uncontested. "We were given a lesson by England last week (in Tokyo) but here we are on the podium. It feels good to win in Hong Kong again," said an elated Forbes. Despite a second try by Lam being overturned, and the winger being penalized for an off-the-ball offence, the men in black had too much firepower and sub Sam Dickson sealed victory with his sides fourth try. The victory allowed New Zealand to regain the lead from South Africa who had entered the Hong Kong Sevens holding a two-point lead. With two more legs remaining in Scotland and England in May, New Zealand top the standings with 136 points, seven points ahead of South Africa who stumbled badly after losing in the Cup quarter-finals to England, 14-7. Fiji are third on 112 while England fourth on 105. England had booked its berth in the Cup final with a 17-7 victory over Fiji in the semifinal. Fiji had looked impressive in the run-up and seemed on course for back-to-back titles after winning in Tokyo last week but came undone against a disciplined English side. New Zealands path to the final was a 28-5 win over Wales in the quarter-finals followed by a 19-7 victory over trans-Tasman rivals Australia. Japan became the first Asian team to win a core team spot on the World Series when it won the qualifying tournament defeating Italy 26-5. Japan will play in the remaining two legs this season in Scotland and England, and all nine legs in the World Series next season. Cheap Jamison Crowder Jersey . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. Cheap Ty Nsekhe Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyssale.com ... ersey-sale. Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run. Cheap Josh Keyes Jersey . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Cheap Geron Christian Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask.Britains Tai Woffinden believes he is on course for a third World Championship crown after winning the FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland at the National Stadium in Warsaw on Saturday evening. The 25-year-old from Scunthorpe, who was crowned world champion in 2013 and 2015, topped the rostrum in front of over 52,000 fans in the Polish capital after fending off triple world champion Greg Hancock, 2015 Warsaw winner Matej Zagar and 2012 world title winner Chris Holder in the final.Woffinden racked up nine points in the heats, before finishing second to Zagar in semi-final two. But he took the chequered flag in the race that mattered most, with a sublime cutback on the opening corner.ddddddddddddHe is now second in the standings and just two points behind Australian Holder, who has 26 points.Woffinden said: Were looking forward to the rest of the season and I am happy with how everything is going.I learnt a lot tonight and Im going to take that forward with me. Its going to be a long season, as it always is. But I feel like weve got the resources to do what we need to do.I feel on top of my game. I feel the mistakes I made tonight, I wont make them again. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]