www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer nov 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: with the Grand P
MessaggioInviato: ven nov 09, 2018 11:16 am 
Non connesso

WINDSOR, Ont. -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., earned her first individual podium finish this season on the FINA World Series diving circuit, placing third in the womens three-metre springboard final on Saturday. World champion Tingmao Shi led China to a 1-2 finish with 398.45 points and Han Wang was second at 385.05. Abel stayed entrenched in third place through the entire five-dive final and collected 356.15. Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., placed fifth. Abels best result in her three previous World Series appearances this season was a fifth last month in London. "It was super important for me to get that medal," said Abel, a silver medallist with Ware on three-metre synchro on Friday. "This is where I want to be at this point in the season. I had a difficult start but the work Ive put in is showing and Im gaining more confidence." After five events, Wang stands first at 82 points in the World Series standings. He Zi, who dove for China at the first four events, is second at 70 and Tania Cagnotto of Italy is third at 56. Ware is in fourth spot at 48 and Abel is sixth. The Canadians missed the fourth stop in Moscow earlier this month because it conflicted with the Grand Prix competition in Gatineau, Que, which was also a selection meet for the FINA World Cup and the Commonwealth Games. On mens three-metre, world champion He Chong of China took gold. Jack Laugher of Britain placed second and Ilya Kvasha of Ukraine finished third. Two-time Olympian Riley McCormick of Victoria was sixth in his semifinal and took seventh place overall. Miles Killebrew Jersey . The club announced Friday that Mauro Biello will be kept on as an assistant to coach Jesse Marsch when the Impact join the MLS in 2012. Levine Toilolo Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. http://www.cheaplionsjerseysonline.com/ ... sey-online. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Dee Virgin Jersey . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. Stitched Lions Jerseys .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials.IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant has been fined $7,875 by the NFL for a throat-slashing gesture that resulted in an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty last week against St. Louis. Bryant made the gesture while celebrating a 2-yard touchdown catch from Tony Romo for the first Dallas score in a 31-7 victory against the Rams on Sunday. The receiver rann to the middle of the end zone after the catch and raised his arms to make an "X" before the slashing gesture.dddddddddddd Coach Jason Garrett says Bryant ran directly to him after the penalty was called and apologized. The penalty was assessed on the kickoff, and the Rams ended up starting at their 20 after a holding call on the return. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]