www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer nov 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: heapjaguarsj
MessaggioInviato: ven nov 09, 2018 11:18 am 
Non connesso

Montreal mayor Denis Coderre is not about to go apologizing for what he says on his Twitter account, even if it ruffles some feathers with the citys beloved Canadiens. In the midst of the Canadiens Sunday night game against the New York islanders the mayor took to Twitter to chime in his two cents as the Habs tried to lock up two points. "Allo? Un billet simple pour Hamilton pour David Desharnais svp," Corderre tweeted during the Canadiens 4-2 Sunday night victory over the New York Islanders. Translation: "Hello? A one-way ticket to Hamilton for David Desharnais, please." While the comments did not go over very well with either the Canadiens players or head coach, Coderre stood by his tweet as a mark of his true fandom. "Do you want to have a mayor who believes in his team?" Coderre told RDS on Monday. Coderre was quick to note that this is not the first time hes gone public over the Habs. "When I was [a Cabinet minister] myself I was calling open lines about the game of the day," Coderre said, referring to his run as Federal Immigration Minister in 2002 and 2003. The 50-year-old Coderre was elected mayor in the Citys municipal election on Nov. 3. His defence follows a days worth of commentary from Canadiens players and head coach Michel Therrien. "I really believe this is inappropriate from our mayor," Therrien told reporters earlier Monday, weighing his words carefully. Habs forward Max Pacioretty, meanwhile, was much more candid with his criticism. "What, do you think hes gonna coach our team tomorrow? Thats embarrassing," Pacioretty said Monday. "To bring down a player -- such a great person, such a great player, such a hard worker ... Daveys a true competitor and hes a great player and a great teammate, and thats just so uncalled for... Its only going to make matters worse." Coderre went out of his way to diffuse any notion that the tweet was a personal attack. "I like David, I think hes got great potential," Coderre told RDS. "The rest is a non-issue." However, he would stop short of guaranteeing that he would refrain from comment in the future. "I am what I am," Coderre said. "Im taking notes." "There are some people who will be very, very pleased with some of my comments and the others will say no, but for me its a non-issue. It [was] a moment of big emotion, because I wanted to see my team win, end of story." DJ Chark Jersey . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season. Logan Cooke Jersey . It was the first game back in Columbus for Rangers star Rick Nash, the Blue Jackets franchise leader in goals, assists and games. He was given a standing ovation during a video tribute in the first period, but was booed loud and long after a second-period, two-handed shove up high on Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyssale.com/ ... sey-sale.Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. Barry Church Jersey .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Cody Davis Jersey . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies.Abu Dhabi club Al Jazira are interested in signing Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote, Sky sources understand. Tiote did not travel with the rest of the Newcastle squad for their pre-season friendly at League One side Southend on Tuesday night. Sky Sports News HQ understands an offer is on the table for the 30-year-old, who has a year left on his contract. Tiote could not prevent Newcastle suffering relegation from the Premier League last season Newcastle have refused to comment on the deal when contacted by Sky Sports News HQ. In January, Tiote travelled to China to discuss a proposed move to Shanghai Shenhua, but failed to agree terms over a switch and returned to fiinish the season at Newcastle.dddddddddddd Liverpool sign Wijnaldum Liverpool have signed Georginio Wijnaldum from Newcastle on a long-term deal… Tiote, who made 22 appearances last season as Newcastle were relegated from the Premier League, has only one year left on his current contract. The Ivory Coast international joined Newcastle from FC Twente in 2010 and has made 153 appearances for the club, scoring once. Also See: Hanley seals Newcastle switch Liverpool sign Wijnaldum Sissoko keen on PL move WATCH: Newcastle hit six Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]