www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è lun dic 17, 2018 1:24 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: raded Davis to I
MessaggioInviato: mar nov 13, 2018 12:41 pm 
Non connesso

PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius was not suffering from a mental illness when he killed girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp and was able to understand the wrongfulness of what he had done, according to psychiatric reports submitted Monday at the Olympic athletes murder trial. The conclusions by a panel of experts, read aloud by chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel, appeared to remove the possibility that the double-amputee runner could be declared not guilty because of a mental disorder, which would result in his being committed to a mental institution. The court-ordered evaluation was conducted during a one-month break in the trial, after a psychiatrist testifying for the defence, Dr. Merryll Vorster, said that Pistorius had an anxiety disorder that may have contributed to the shooting in his home in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013. Pistorius said he feels vulnerable because of his disability and long-held worry about crime, Vorster noted. Nel had requested an independent inquiry into Pistorius state of mind, suggesting that the defence might argue that the athlete was not guilty because of mental illness. The examination was conducted at a state psychiatric hospital by a psychologist and three psychiatrists. On Monday, Nel announced the findings when the trial resumed. However, he quoted only briefly from the conclusions, and the entire reports were not publicly released, raising questions about what else they contained. Pistorius has testified that he fired through a closed bathroom door, killing Steenkamp, in the mistaken belief there was a dangerous intruder in his home. The prosecution has alleged that Pistorius, 27, killed 29-year-old Steenkamp after a Valentines Day argument. Pistorius faces 25 years to life in prison if found guilty of premeditated murder, and could also face years in prison if convicted of murder without premeditation or negligent killing. He is free on bail. Later Monday, defence lawyer Barry Roux called surgeon Gerald Versfeld, who amputated Pistorius lower legs when he was 11 months old, to testify about the runners disability and the difficulty and pain he endured while walking or standing on his stumps. Pistorius was born without fibulas, the slender bones that run from below the knee to the ankle. At Rouxs invitation, Judge Thokozile Masipa and her two legal assistants left the dais to closely inspect Pistorius stumps. The athlete was on his stumps when he killed Steenkamp, and his defence team has argued that he was more likely to try to confront a perceived danger than to flee because of his limited ability to move without prosthetic limbs. Versfeld testified that Pistorius disability made him "vulnerable in a dangerous situation." During cross-examination, Nel questioned the surgeons objectivity and raised the possibility that Pistorius could have run away from a perceived danger on the night of the shooting. He also said Pistorius rushed back to his bedroom after the shooting and made other movements that indicated he was not as hampered as Versfeld was suggesting. Roux, the chief defence lawyer, also called acoustics expert Ivan Lin to testify about the challenges of hearing something accurately from a distance. Neighbours have said in court that they heard a woman screaming on the night Pistorius shot Steenkamp, which could bolster the prosecutions claim that the couple were arguing before Pistorius opened fire. The defence, however, has suggested the witnesses were actually hearing the high-pitched screams of a distraught Pistorius after he realized he had shot Steenkamp. At times during the trial, Pistorius has sobbed and retched violently, prompting the judge to call adjournments. On Monday, Pistorius was calm and took notes during testimony. Braves Tom Glavine Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Braves Arodys Vizcaino Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.cheapbravesjerseysauthentic. ... int-jersey. Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Braves Brandon McCarthy Jersey . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. Braves Brad Brach Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts started and finished Tuesdays free agent binge by re-signing their own key players. In between, they added defensive lineman Arthur Jones -- and it may be just the start. On a busy first day of free agency for the big-spending Colts, the emphasis was clear: They need to get better on defence. "He is a rare talent at 25 years of age who is still ascending as a player," general manager Ryan Grigson said in a statement announcing the deal with Davis. "We are excited to see him reach new heights in his career and help us attain our ultimate goal." For the Colts, the splashy grand entrance into free agency is becoming an annual affair. Last year, Indianapolis signed five high-priced unrestricted free agents on Day 1. On Tuesday, they focused on keeping their own players, agreeing to a two-year deal with longtime kicker Adam Vinatieri in the morning and a four-year deal with Davis in the afternoon before re-signing running back Ahmad Bradshaw. But Indy couldnt even wait that long to get started. Last Thursday, the Colts signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson to a four-year deal. The next day, they re-signed punter Pat McAfee to a new five-year deal. On Monday, the Colts announced they had re-signed two more of their own free agents, defensive end Fili Moala and linebacker Justin Hickman. Then came word of Vinatieris deal, which virtually assures the best clutch kicker in league history will remain the oldest player in the league in 2014 and 2015 and could make him a Colt for life. The 41-year-old Vinatieri said other teams were interested though the Colts were his first choice. "For me, as long as my bodys feeling healthy and I can continue to kick at a high level, I dont see why I cant continue to play on. I know Morten (Andersen) played until he was 47. I think Gary (Anderson) played until he was 46. I know Im 41 but in that sense, theres a handful of years left, not just two." Davis felt much the same way. After Miami traded Davis to Indy just before the 2012 season opener, the former first-round pick emerged as the Colts top cover cornerback. Most outsiders figured that with the price of cornerbacks rising considerably after Sam Shields signed a big deal with Green Bay and Brent Grrimes signed a big deal with Miami, Davis was as good as gone if he didnt re-sign before the free agent market opened Tuesday afternoon.dddddddddddd Not so. "My agent informed me that the Colts came in and we had an offer that we accepted," Davis said. "In reality, I didnt want to leave the Colts. I listened to other teams, but I wanted to get back (to Indy), so we made it work." Financial terms of the four deals were not immediately available. Indy also signed Jones, a 6-foot-3, 315-pound defensive end, who played his first two seasons in Baltimore when Colts coach Chuck Pagano was an assistant with the Ravens. Last season, Jones started a career high 13 games, finished with a career best 53 tackles and had four sacks. Hes big enough to play inside or outside in the Colts 3-4 front, but the Colts wanted Jones for more than just versatility. "He is an outstanding producer down after down versus the run and pass," Grigson said. "Hes a guy who plays at a championship level week after week and lays it on the line every time he steps out on the field. He is a great fit for our team." Jones is expected to undergo a team physical Wednesday. Bradshaw was off to a promising start last season after recovering from a foot injury, which led to his departure from the Giants. He rushed for 186 yards and two scores before injuring his neck in Week 3 against San Francisco in September. Bradshaw never returned from that injury and finished the season on injured reserve. Whats next for a team that started the day roughly $36 million under the $133 million salary cap is anybodys guess. The Colts are still looking to solidify their offensive line, especially after releasing starting centre Samson Satele late last week to save about $4 million. They could still use another pass rusher to help NFL sacks champion Robert Mathis; are likely still seeking a receiver to help Andrew Luck; and might now need a safety after losing two-time Pro Bowler Antoine Bethea to San Francisco. But what Indianapolis does have is stability. "If there wasnt a business side in football, I would still choose to go back to the Colts," Davis said. "When you go to the Colts, man, its something you hold with you for the rest of your life." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]