www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer dic 19, 2018 2:27 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: The Sabres are in a tough
MessaggioInviato: ven ott 12, 2018 8:23 am 
Non connesso

Less than two weeks ago, general manager Craig MacTavish stood by the Edmonton Oilers long-term plan. Coach Dallas Eakins is no longer part of it. With MacTavish expected to be behind the bench, the lowly Oilers will try to snap their latest losing streak and extend the Arizona Coyotes franchise-record home skid to 10 games tonight. Edmonton (7-19-5) is tied with Carolina at an NHL-low 19 points, losing 15 of 16 games while averaging only 1.7 goals. That stretch cost Eakins his job Monday, but not after MacTavish orchestrated a bizarre Dec. 5 press conference. MacTavish not only gave his former coach a vote of confidence, but also said: As painful as this process is, we feel that its a necessary step to get us to the next level. Getting outscored 13-5 during a four-game slide following Sundays 2-0 home loss to the New York Rangers was probably not what MacTavish considered as the next level. Now, the four-time Stanley Cup winner as a center for the Oilers and Rangers will return to the bench. He was Edmontons coach from 2000-09, reaching the playoffs three out of eight times while losing in the Stanley Cup final to the Hurricanes in 06. Hell remain in the position until Todd Nelson of Oklahoma City of the AHL is prepared to take over as interim coach. Im not here to absolve myself of accountability, MacTavish said. I had no real good reason to do this outside of performance. Thats the bottom line that were all judged by, the performance level of the hockey club and certainly the record. The Oilers struggles also come with a roster that features three top overall draft picks in forwards Taylor Hall (2010), Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (2011) and Nail Yakupov (2012). Unlike earlier this month, MacTavish is now claiming he isnt ruling out trading one of his promising stars. I dont want to answer that question until I get a hands-on understanding of exactly whats happening in there (the locker room), he said. I want to have ample opportunity to have eyeball-to-eyeball conversations with the core group. Nugent-Hopkins leads the team with 19 points, while Hall has 18 and Yakupov eight. The teams defensive play has also been abysmal, with Edmonton giving up an average of 3.32 goals to rank only better than Dallas league-worst 3.52. The Oilers have been far worse in their last nine meetings with the Coyotes (10-16-4), surrendering 4.2 goals per game while going 1-7-1. Theyve dropped all three matchups this season while being scored upon 14 times, including a 5-2 home defeat Dec. 1. Jordan Eberle had a goal in that meeting after collecting six assists in the previous four. Hall assisted on Eberles tally, giving him 18 points in 15 career meetings. He has 12 of those in eight visits to Arizona, scoring two goals and assisting on another in a 7-4 loss there Oct. 15. The Coyotes are enduring major problems of their own since winning at Edmonton, getting outscored 22-8 during a season-high five-game skid (0-4-1). They dropped to 0-6-3 in their last nine at home with Saturdays 4-3 shootout defeat to Minnesota. Eventually things will turn our way, center Antoine Vermette said. The group effort was much better (Saturday). Vermette has been a rare bright spot lately, collecting four points in three games with a goal in each of the past two. He has an assist in three straight meetings with Edmonton. Arizona is 9-1-2 in its last 12 home games against the Oilers. Game Notes: ARZ is 3-0-0 vs EDM this season, 1-0-0 at home ARZ has gone 5-0-2 past 7 at home vs EDM ARZ (10-16-4): 0-4-1 past 5 games, outscored 22-8, 9/16 on PK rank 28th in league on PK (75.5%) Vermette (2G, 2A) 3 game PT streak Boedker (5G, 2A) vs EDM this season EDM (7-19-5): lost 4 straight, 5GF, 1/10 on PP 29th ranked road PP (5.7%) Hall (3G, 2A) vs ARZ this season David de Gea Jersey .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win. Luke Shaw Jersey . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Ander-Herrera-Jersey/ . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. Scott McTominay Jersey . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Marcos Rojo Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Ryan Miller was a no-show at Buffalo Sabres practice Monday because the star goalie was still travelling from the Sochi Games. Though Miller was scheduled to return later in the day and start Tuesday, when Buffalo hosts Carolina, his absence could be something the Sabres will have to get accustomed to with the NHL trade deadline approaching on March 5. A person familiar with discussions told The Associated Press that general manager Tim Murray continues to pursue offers for Miller with the intention of trading him by next week. "Tim is testing the waters as hard as he can," the person said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because Murray declined to speak to reporters Monday. The person said the teams first option is trading Miller, who is in the final year of his contract and eligible to become an unrestricted free agent. Option No. 2, the person added, would be making a bid to re-sign Miller if a trade cant be completed. Murray, who took over the Sabres last month, had previously not ruled out trading Miller or anyone else on the roster. "This teams in last place right now," Murray said, during his inaugural news conference on Jan. 9. "Everybody can be traded." That means Miller isnt the only player with an uncertain future on a Sabres team that, at 15-34-8, remains in last place coming out of the NHL Olympic break. Captain Steve Ott, veteran winger Matt Moulson and defenceman Henrik Tallinder are also in the final years of their contracts and could be used as trade bait by a team intent on building through youth. Following practice, interim head coach Ted Nolan said it would be safe to assume the Sabres will be active in making trades. "I think thats the key right there, not knowing," Nolan said. "We cant worry about who might be gone, who might be coming in. Today is the day we have to work with what weve got. And tomorrow, whatever weve got here, then well work with that, too." Nolan also had a different take on his thoughts regarding Miller. After previously saying he favoured the Sabres retaining Miller, Nolan said the decision was out of his hands. "My thoughts dont really count right now," Nolan said. ";Certainly, what Ryan Miller means to this team and this town, no question youd like to keep him.dddddddddddd But its business. And we have to look forward to rebuilding this organization." In 11 seasons in Buffalo, the 33-year-old has set franchise records with 283 wins and 539 games played. This season, Miller has been the teams MVP. With a 14-22-3 record, Miller accounts for all but one of Buffalos victories. His .923 save percentage ranks seventh among goalies with 30 or more starts. Miller won the NHLs Vezina Trophy in 2010, the same year he earned MVP honours at the Vancouver Games, where he played a key role in leading the United States to a silver medal. At Sochi, he was relegated to a backup role behind Los Angeles Jonathan Quick. The Sabres are in a tough spot as far at goaltending entering their game against the Hurricanes (26-22-9). Aside from Miller, backup goalie Jhonas Enroth was also at the Olympics as a backup to Swedish starter Henrik Lundqvist. Nolan made the decision to have Miller start against Carolina because the U.S. has been off since a 5-0 loss to Finland in the bronze medal game on Saturday. Sweden played Sunday when it lost the gold medal game to Canada. The trade deadline has become a hot topic of discussion in the Sabres locker room. "I think you guys in the media as a whole have been telling me Ive been getting traded since the first day I got here," said Moulson, who was acquired in October in a trade that sent Thomas Vanek to the New York Islanders. "Sometimes its a little stressful. But I think when you tell yourself to control what you can control, it kind of calms me down a bit. Im going to go out there and play hard, and whatever happens, happens." NOTES: The game against Carolina was originally scheduled to be played Jan. 7, but postponed after a blizzard hit Buffalo. ... Moulson is scheduled to return after missing four games with an upper body injury. ... Sabres enforcer John Scott broke his stick in anger as he left the ice during practice, and then slammed the gate at the bench behind him on the way to the locker room. Nolan said he asked Scott to leave after he didnt like the way the player was practicing. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]