www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer dic 19, 2018 2:29 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: The NFL creates a unique
MessaggioInviato: ven ott 12, 2018 8:26 am 
Non connesso

LONDON -- Milos Raonic defeated wild-card entry Nick Kyrgios of Australia 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) Wednesday to become the first Canadian man in more than 100 years to reach the Wimbledon semifinals. Raonic finished the contest with his 39th ace on his fourth match point, earning a semifinal matchup against seven-time champion Roger Federer. "Ive always wanted to play well here, to change my luck around like this is pretty special. Its another step forward," Raonic said. "My goal is to be the best in the world and this is one of the steps you have to take toward that goal Its what I dream of -- achieving on the big stage." The 144th-ranked Kyrgios, who upset Rafael Nadal in the fourth round on Tuesday, was attempting to become the first wild card to make the semifinals at a Grand Slam since Goran Ivanisevic at Wimbledon in 2001. Raonic is the first Canadian mens singles player to reach the semifinals at a Grand Slam since William Johnston at the 1923 U.S. Championships. The last Canadian man to reach the Wimbledon semis was Robert Powell in 1908. Raonic has not beaten Federer in four career matches, including a three-set Federer win at a 2012 grass-court event in Halle, Germany. Their only Grand Slam matchup was at the fourth round of the 2013 Australian Open, where Federer won in straight sets. "This will be another big challenge for me, one that Ill relish," Raonic said. "I want to put myself out there in these positions. Ill give my all and well see what happens." Federer moved on to the semifinal with a 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-4 win over fellow Swiss Stan Wawrinka. Los Angeles Kings Gear . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". Marty Mcsorley Jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. http://www.nhlkingsauthority.com/authentic-drew-doughty-kings-jersey/ . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. Jonny Brodzinski Jersey . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. Rogie Vachon Jersey . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television.Viktor Troicki did not take too kindly to a disputed umpires call in his match against Kei Nishikori at the Rome Masters. Having wrapped up the first set against the Japanese ace on Tuesday, Troicki was looking to keep pace with his opponent in the second and secure a surprise victory.However, an early call from the umpire seemed to rile Troicki and with the official up and out of his seat to view the mark on court, the Serb made clear his fury with the verdict. Nishikori went on to claim a crucial break in that very game, a break that led to him securing the second set and levelling the match.Having hit out at the official at the time of the point, Troicki went on to follow up his outburst with another tirade at the umpire, who by this stage was back in the apparent safety of his chair.Nishikori went on to win the decider to secure his place in the third round, doubling the disappointment for Troicki - you can see the whole episode unfold by hitting play on the video above. Highlights of Viktor Troicki v Kei Nishikori from the second round of the ATP Masters in Rome You can follow all of the action from Rome on Sky Sports throughout the week until Sundays final.dddddddddddd Also See: Murrays Masters route Latest video Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]