www.romagna.it

Benvenuti sul forum di Romagna.it, il forum della Romagna!
Oggi è mer dic 19, 2018 2:28 am

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: , and team doctors said there were no
MessaggioInviato: ven ott 12, 2018 8:34 am 
Non connesso

OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City guard Russell Westbrook is fine after leaving Fridays game against Toronto in the third quarter with what appeared to be an injury to his surgically repaired right knee. A Thunder spokesman said the three-time All-Star had an MRI and a clinical exam Saturday, and team doctors said there were no issues after Torontos Kyle Lowry inadvertently jumped into Westbrook near the sideline with 7:37 left in the third quarter Friday night. Westbrook has been playing restricted minutes since his return in February from his most recent surgery. After the contact with Lowry, Westbrook immediately turned and called timeout and bent over in pain. He hobbled along the sideline and was tended to briefly by a trainer before walking off the court with help from centre Hasheem Thabeet. Marcus Kruger Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Jaccob Slavin Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/auth ... y/.Voegele will next play Anna Schmiedlova of Slovakia, who saved 10 of 16 break points to defeat Annika Beck of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-4.Also, Marina Erakovic of New Zealand defeated eighth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France 6-2, 4-6, 6-4. Klas Dahlbeck Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Brett Pesce Jersey . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night.Calgary Stampeders wide receiver Maurice Price caused a stir Monday with a negative tweet about Michael Sam, and the team isnt happy about it. The Stampeders issued a statement condemning Prices actions. “The Calgary Stampeders are outraged by the offensive comments made today in tweets from Maurice Prices account, The comments are repugnant and in no way reflect the organizations views or values. The matter will now be dealt with internally.” Price tweeted: "My faith wont allow me to ACCEPT what took place over the weekend! Sorry, NOTT sorry! #AdamAndEve #NotAdamAndAdam.dddddddddddd" In the since-deleted tweet, Price was referring to Sam, who is openly gay, being drafted by the St. Louis Rams of the NFL. When Sam recieved news he was drafted, he gave his boyfriend a kiss on national television. Sam was picked by the Rams in the seventh round of the NFL draft Saturday, becoming the first openly gay player drafted by a pro football team. While the Stampeders stated they would deal with Price internally, the CFL may still levy a punishment for the tweet. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]